Love Medicine

Love Medicine
Detail of beadwork from an Ojibwe medicine pouch

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

End of Plunge of the Brave..

Did anybody know at the end of Plunge of the Brave that it was actually Zelda standing there before Nector? I wasn't really sure who it was. I thought that it was actually Marie, but for some reason she looked younger. When she called him Daddy it confused me though. It wasn't until pg. 162 that I realized it was actually Zelda, not Marie. I thought it was kind of a cool plot twist. Maybe it was just me...

3 comments:

andrewmcdaniel said...

Sorry, I just saw Emily's post. I didn't mean to be repetitive. But I really was shocked by what I read on pg. 162.

lawrence said...

that actually makes a lot of sense. when i first read plunge of the brave i thought it was a halucination of Marie. But after reading Flesh and Blood it makes sense that it would be Zelda stnding there saying daddy because these two chapters are occuring at the same time.

lawrence said...

its kind of cool and annoying at the same time that you have to read two or three chapters before they all make sense... like these two chapters..