Love Medicine

Love Medicine
Detail of beadwork from an Ojibwe medicine pouch

Friday, November 20, 2009

some important quotes

“Pleasure in action, make the hours seem short” – Iago
“Cassio loves her I do well believe it” –Iago
“If she had been blessed she never would of loved the moor” –Iago
“with as little a web as this will I in snare a great fly as Cassio”-Iago
“Your daughter and the moor are making the beast with two backs" – Iago
“killing myself to die upon a kiss”- Othello
“put out the light and then put out the light, if I quench thee, thou flaming minister...” - Othello
“he hath the daily beauty in his life that makes me ugly”- Iago
“But I do think it is their husbands fault if wives do fall” – Emilia
“Trifles light as air are to the jealous conformations strong” – Iago
“Oh beware my lord of jealousy it is the green eyed monster which doth mock” -Iago

No comments: