Love Medicine

Love Medicine
Detail of beadwork from an Ojibwe medicine pouch

Monday, September 1, 2008

Icarus Girl Prewrites

If you have not e-mailed me your prewrite, do so ASAP! jessica.deckard@gmail.com is up and working. Do not send it to stm because the server was shut down before power went out in Metairie.

I want to grade your prewrites while I'm evacuated so we can be on schedule when we return to school. Consider that I am 10 hours away from NO (in Murray, KY), so need to get your prewrite Monday or Tuesday to grade it before I drive back on Wednesday. I expect to see you Thursday or Friday at school and don't want to be behind.

I'm so relieved that I will see you soon!

2 comments:

Mister Dee said...

I already gave you my prewrite on Friday. Do you want me to send it as an attachment so you don't lose it?

alexlawhon said...

i am trying to email it to you but i couldn't the alst week becaus ei was at an hotel in arkansasawa or however you spell that damn state