Love Medicine

Love Medicine
Detail of beadwork from an Ojibwe medicine pouch

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

pujols family foundation

I was researching Albert Pujols for a baseball article I wrote, and I found this information about a foundation he created for kids and family's with kids and adults who have Downs Syndrome. I only touched on this information a little in my article, so if someone wrote an article about this more in depth, I think that would be a cool idea. Just a suggestion if someone is stumped.

http://www.pujolsfamilyfoundation.org/index1.html

2 comments:

morgan kleinschmidt said...

This is as an awesome idea i may use it !!
Is baseball basically the only popular sport in the Dominican republic?

Jessica Deckard said...

Does Pujols have a child with Downs? What's the connection?