Love Medicine

Love Medicine
Detail of beadwork from an Ojibwe medicine pouch

Monday, April 27, 2009

have...

any of yall seen the movie Jeepers Creepers? When i was reading the part of Marks testimony he was saying that the Indian Killer was not a he or a she that it was an It. He was also saying how he thought he had wings and could possibly fly. Then when the Indian Killer killed Edward he ate his heart. It really reminded me of some similar traits of Jeepers Creepers.

"a flesh-eating creature in the isolated countryside that is on the last day of its ritualistic eating spree"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, Kim. You're drawing up good comparisons here. Another ironic thing is that the Jeepers Creepers guy had a habit of stealing his victims eyes. He would wear them as if they were his own. Although he didn't target just the blue eyes like the indian killer, he took their eyes too. That's ironic, too.

Samantha said...

I thought about the guy from Jeepers Creepers too. I thought about the part in the cave where he had all of the skinned bodies and stuff like that.

alexlawhon said...

I doubt that it is a monster seeing as they dont exist. Just my two cents.

NDiMaggio45 said...

Yeah they do share some of the same characteristics, but I agree with Alex, I don't think it's a monster