Love Medicine

Love Medicine
Detail of beadwork from an Ojibwe medicine pouch

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Friday Oct. 12 - IN-CLASS INSTRUCTIONS

I won't be in class today, but you do have an assignment. After you've picked a topic for your research presentation, compile lists of links, facts and information, images, and whatnot during class. Then, at the end of class, e-mail me whatever you've found - either your powerpoint or a word document - and the citations/links. Please put information in your own words - do not copy and paste - your final project's text will be sumitted to turnitin.com. This is for 10 points.

6 comments:

Taylor Harkness said...

im a little confused of what to do today/ for the project..

Laurie said...

I'm confused too. I don't understand what we're supposed to be researching. Does anyone have instructions??

Ed Watts said...

I do not understand what we have to do. I was not in class yesterday, and other people in the class cannot tell me what to do either. I did not even know we had a project due or when it is due.

seelige said...

i'm also having some trouble understanding as to what to pick and what topics we can chose?? help

Kevin Quizzle said...

sent it..need help putting it into other words..because there are so many facts..thanks..and how in depth do u want the catherine d medici to be?

Jessica Deckard said...

Hey, sorry that the sub didn't hand out the possible topics, but I hope I cleared things up about what you are doing for the project. We'll talk about it more in class and then have at least one day to go to the library and work on research. Also, once I have everyone's topic, I'll post who's doing what so you can share info. with interested parties as you find stuff while doing your own research.