Love Medicine

Love Medicine
Detail of beadwork from an Ojibwe medicine pouch

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Alex Haiku

My Haiku's wouldnt post for some reason on the last one here is the second attempt


1.) How am i a bug
     This has to be a dream
      I must go to work
2.) Legs are in the air
      I must not let my boss know
      I have to pretend
3.) I can not work now
      How will my family live
      I must support them
4.)My life is so bad
     I can not do anything fun
     Life is so boring
5.) My sister feeds me
     When she views me she runs fast
      Away from my ugly face
6.) The men are so rude
      They tell my sister what to do
      I wish they would leave
7.) Death is coming soon
      I feel it is coming right now
      It is best for them
8.) Gregor is dead now
      We should go for a long walk
      I feel bad for him
BONUS.)  I love writing Haiku
                  It is so enjoyable
                  I will continue

No comments: