Love Medicine

Love Medicine
Detail of beadwork from an Ojibwe medicine pouch

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Metamorphosis Answers

2. Kind of appalled. He takes pride that he is the provider for his family, even though they are in debt, but is taken aback that his father is very lazy. The one thing he truly wants is for his sister to continue violin lessons.
3. I find it abnormal that they don’t do anything really differently. Gregor was the supporter of the family before his transformation, someone else has to take the role because he can’t go into work as a bug. I thought I would see more love and care from his parents but they show none. It’s interesting how the parents can’t stand the sight of their son; when they are suppose to love him unconditionally.
4. Yes I do because there are so many unplanned pregnacies, and I don’t think the parents love the children as much as they could because they are an accident and this causes separation and hatred among them.

No comments: