Love Medicine

Love Medicine
Detail of beadwork from an Ojibwe medicine pouch

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Exam Information

The semester exam is Wednesday at 9:00 am.
It is comprehensive for the second semester. I will not know exactly who is exempt until Tuesday when your final journals are due. Please make sure to do them and get them in on time.
The exam will consist of: The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven, Love Medicine, The Indolent Boys, and The Miracle life of Edgar Mint. You also need to review the articles on alcohol use and effects, boarding schools, and Richard Henry Pratt. The exam will have ID's, quotes, and short answer. There may be an essay. I'll post updates, but I haven't made it yet.

1 comment:

Jessica Deckard said...

I mean, some of you are obviously exempt because you're doing so well, but some of you are borderline, so I won't know about every one this weekend.